Change of Name or Address

A student who changes his or her name, residence or mailing address should notify the Admissions/Records Office immediately. All name changes must be accompanied by official documents such as driver’s license, marriage license, divorce decree or social security card. Any official communication from the College which is mailed to the name and permanent address on record is considered to have been properly delivered; therefore, the student is responsible for any lack of communication which results in record errors. The Panola student email account address will not be updated due to a name change.