Grade Reports

Official grades are available online at the end of the semester. Grades may be received via mail by request. Official transcripts may be withheld if money is owed to any department of the College. Mid-semester deficiency grades of “D” or “F” will receive notification by mail, however, all grades are filed by the instructors in the fall and spring semesters. Mid-semester grades do not become a part of the student’s permanent record. Students may obtain information about mid-semester grades from their instructors on an individual basis.