Repeating a Course to Improve a Grade

Grades cannot be changed. The only way a course grade may be raised is by the student repeating the course and making a higher grade. If a course is repeated, the grade of record will be the highest grade (effective Fall 2015). Taking a course at another college in an attempt to improve a grade will neither change a grade nor figure into the GPA at Panola College.