Transcript Requests

A student can readily transfer to another college by having a transcript of his or her credits sent to the registrar of a junior/community college, senior college or university. The Admissions/Records Office will not honor a request for a transcript without the student’s signature or verification through the student’s Panola College email account. Transcript request forms are available in the Admission/Records Office and online.

The request will be honored as quickly as possible. During peak service periods, such as registration or final examinations, the student can expect delay. At other times, students can expect immediate response to transcript requests. The same procedure applies to requests for transcripts of continuing education units (CEU).

A transcript will not be released if a “hold” has been placed on a student’s records. If the “hold” involves a financial obligation, a transcript may be released after the Business Office has received payment in cash, money order or a check that has cleared the bank.