Withdrawal from College

When a student finds it necessary to leave college before the end of a semester, the student must notify the Admissions/Records Office in the Charles C. Matthews Foundation Student Center. Instructions for clearing with the library and other departments will be given at the time of withdrawal. Students who fail to officially withdraw will receive the grade of “F.” Ceasing to attend class does not constitute official withdrawal. Refer to the College calendar for the last day for withdrawal.